Market & Competition
Result-oriented market and competitive analyses for the manufacturing industry.
Market, benchmarking and competitive analyses play a key role in company development! Planning and implementing business strategies to increase revenue for sustainable growth is one of the core tasks of any business. In order to achieve long-term success, however, it is not enough to focus exclusively on established products and efficient added value - new business models need to be created!
Our consulting services
For many years, we have been supporting major manufacturing companies in the sustainable improvement of their market and competitive position, with the following expertise:
Technological trends and innovations
New business models & strategies
Competitive and benchmarking analysis
Due Diligence and Red Flag Analysis
Know the market, meet the competition
POLARIXPARTNER’s head office is located in Saarburg, where we also have our own benchmark center. Here, we support you in determining your position: We carry out comprehensive competitive comparisons and thus show you targeted optimization potential for your products and production.
Our benchmark center covers an area of over 800 square meters and has two crane installations. In addition, all necessary facilities and tools are available for the dismantling and documentation of complex benchmark projects.
Exploiting market potential
Chances are to be taken when they present themselves: Dynamic changes in global markets, business models and product concepts demand greater flexibility from companies in the manufacturing industry to align and set up their business processes. Knowing the competition in detail also means bringing in know-how, for example through constant competition monitoring and competitive analysis. Only with comprehensive competition knowledge issues regarding market entry, customer value optimization, product positioning or market prospects can be evaluated and solved. This information also provides important insights into which direction your own product portfolio should be developed or which requirements for sustainable positioning must be met.
Examples of market & competition projects
- Teardown analysis
- Economic and technical assessment of the system
- Creation of an electronic and mechanical parts list
- Analysis and documentation of system functionality focusing on software
- Determination of system price by bottom-up calculation
- Bottom-up calculation of product costs with POLARIXCOSTING
- Hardware will be replaced by software
- Selection of recognized benchmarks
- Cost and functional analysis
- Customer preference determination
- Preparation of car clinic
- Selection of interview partners
- Determination of customer value
- Deriving measures
- Documentation of customer value analysis
- Adoption of optimization measures
- Performing a performance audit
- Identification of profit and loss
- High-frequency information of the Board of Directors
- Strict liquidity planning
- Redesign of controlling
- Cost analysis of service costs
- Renegotiation of prices
- Stop unpaid services
- Gaining additional customers
- Focus on two core business areas
- Ensuring short-term liquidity
- Decommissioning of two divisions
POLARIXPARTNER Expert Insights
Are you looking for insider knowledge on topics such as market and competition, product and innovation management, purchasing and supply chain management, production and operations management, leadership and change, or project and implementation management? In POLARIXPARTNER Expertise Insights, we provide you with current studies and publications on your preferred topic.