Leadership & Change
Change is an opportunity to evolve in your organization! Reducing resistance or reservations requires a distinctive intuition, communication skills and experience with change processes.
Together with your company, we develop solutions that have a lasting effect. At POLARIXACADEMY, both stakeholders and employees affected by the changes are involved in all processes at an early stage, and given further training - motivation, information and training for those involved is the motto of POLARIXACADEMY.
Sustainable change management also means that we dive deep into your organizational structures, processes and systems. Experience, clear communication and change concepts that are as individual as your company make us trusted partners of many well-known companies. Together with you, we realize sustainable changes.
Our consulting services
Together with you, we realize changes and create change strategies within your organization that are sustainably successful. These are our expertise areas:
Building new organizational structures
Execution and monitoring of change projects
Trainings at POLARIXACADEMY
Training on the Job
Coaching and know-how transfer
Operational Management – Plan the future!
Changes are made by every company. The challenge is to be prepared and turn every risk into an opportunity. POLARIXPARTNER supports you in the area of "Operational Management" and offers practical and sound coaching on the topics "Risk & Opportunities Management Consulting & Training", "Crisis Management Consulting & Training", "Governance in the Company" and "Compliance Introduction in a Digitized Environment". Your competent contact person for PolaRisk Coaching is Smail Maksen.
Examples of leadership and change projects
- Training and know-how transfer
- Design-to-cost for product optimization
- Support in supplier negotiations
- Introduction of a cost management organization
- Sustainable reduction of purchase prices
- Definition of the most important guidelines for the new organization
- Evaluation of the organizational and process-related problem areas, development of solution proposals
- Redefinition of international team structures for 220 software engineers including a communication plan
- State-of-the-art standards for embedded software engineering: more flexibility in resource use and increased productivity
POLARIXPARTNER Expert Insights
Are you looking for insider knowledge on topics such as market and competition, product and innovation management, purchasing and supply chain management, production and operations management, leadership and change, or project and implementation management? In POLARIXPARTNER Expert Insights, we provide you with current studies and publications on your preferred topic.