Project Management & Implementation
Successfully managing projects means understanding processes and providing excellent knowledge of project management structures. We at POLARIXPARTNER know our craft. Opportunity and risk management is an essential part of our work.
A realistic implementation planning, including control and operational execution, form the basis of our work. In addition to "classic" project management, we also take on interim management tasks. Our crisis-experienced interim managers take the wheel when your project flings and put it back on track.
Our managers work in a strategic manner, focused on implementation and with a doer mentality to handle complex requirements. Whether project management and controlling, project auditing or interim management - in addition to outstanding expertise and excellent skills - our team brings empathy, a high level of communicative skills and absolute loyalty to your goals.
Our consulting services
POLARIXPARTNER offers tailor-made solutions for your project and implementation management - our consulting services include:
Project management and controlling
Opportunity and risk management
Project Management Coaching
Technical implementation support
Benchmarking with concept
Our benchmark center at the company’s head office in Saarburg covers an area of more than 800 square meters. Here, we help you to determine and analyze your position. We are your partner when it comes to carrying out comprehensive competitive comparisons and identifying targeted optimization potentials. Benefit from our experience in benchmarking.
Examples of production & operations management projects
- Cost analysis of all parts and assembly
- Workshops to identify cost saving opportunities (internally and with suppliers)
- Evaluation of ideas in the team
- Manufacturing analysis for in-house and supplier production in order to identify further potential
- Production tests with new tools and processes to save on manufacturing costs
- Negotiations with suppliers in order to unleash potential
- 50 % Cost saving potential
- 30 % of the potential already implemented after 6 months
- Further measures to exploit the full potential over 9 months
- Implementation of an improved governance structure in the areas of production and industrialization
- Establishment of an automated planning cockpit through collaborative platforms
- Creation of a supplier risk management gap analysis and implementation of a supplier review board
- Development of a training concept for risk management for the production area
- Needs analysis and audit of project organization
- 20% time savings in the operational production units
- Creation of a planning cockpit
POLARIXPARTNER Expert Insights
Are you looking for insider knowledge on topics such as market and competition, product and innovation management, purchasing and supply chain management, production and operations management, leadership and change, or project and implementation management? In POLARIXPARTNER Expert Insights, we provide you with current studies and publications on your preferred topic.