Product & Innovation Management
Competitiveness through innovation. Tracking down trends is one thing, but implementing them economically poses enormous challenges for many companies: products must be optimized, recalculated, as well as analyzed and designed to enhance efficiency. Seizing market opportunities to achieve your goals is only possible through well-coordinated measures: transparency, speed, growth and efficiency.
Our consulting services
The following approaches and methods help us, and you, to initiate ideas and turn them into successful products:
Design to Cost, Value Engineering
Best Practice Benchmarking
Optimization requirements and specifications
Optimization of the product development process (PDP)
Integrated value and cost management
We help you to identify trends and market opportunities, and to create innovative business models. Transparent product cost management throughout the entire product lifecycle is essential for this. Cross-interface potentials can only be identified by closely interlinking the areas of development, purchasing, operations and sales and thus optimizing costs from the point of view of the company as a whole. POLARIXCOSTING helps you to keep an eye on costs at all times.
Finding the right levers for your company's success!
Technological and social trends push innovation forward in the manufacturing industry. Today's processes in Innovation Management and Development Management can hardly overcome challenges. Therefore, building high-performance, targeted innovation processes in order to keep up with production is becoming increasingly important for companies. If this does not happen, market opportunities remain unused.
In order to survive in the competition, a Target Cost Management characterized by Value Analysis, Target Costing and Design to Cost is decisive.
Examples of Product & Innovation Management projects
- Implementation of cross-functional project team organization, effective processes and assessment methods
- Distribution of the vehicle in development packages, target costing derivation at module level
- Conjoint analysis of market requirements
- Monitoring and evaluation of the development concept, analysis of alternative concepts in the SE project
- Setup of cost analysis and training cost analysis, supplier negotiation and nomination, value and cost responsibility in the process
- SE team culture, detailed evaluation & cost transparency
- Cost savings of > 20% with additional functionalities
- Reverse engineering
- Teardown analysis of three different devices
- Cost comparison at functional level
- Potential Breakdown in Commercial, Technical and Process / SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- Modularization and standardization
- Cost trends (volume, chip integration)
- Reduction of error costs
- Best-of-best solution
- Optimized total cost of ownership for system costs & rollout
- Technology Roadmap
- Disassembly and documentation of the electric engine, transmission and power electronics modules
- Derivation of performance features and functional principles
- Detailed bottom-up cost evaluation of the analysis scopes
- Comparison of the Tesla solution with the current concept of the German premium OEM
- Presentation of technical and functional optimization ideas
POLARIXPARTNER Expert Insights
Are you looking for insider knowledge about topics such as market and competition; product and operations management, purchasing and supply chain management; leadership and change; or project and implementation management? In POLARIXPARTNER Expert Insights, we provide you with the latest studies and publications on your preferred topic.