POLARIXPARTNER Benchmark Center
Shifts in globalization and technology have brought significant changes into the competitive environment. As a result, companies worldwide are seeking greater competitiveness. In the automotive sector in particular, growing internationalization represents an increase in cost and competitive pressure for companies. Along with growing risks in terms of product development, new mobility concepts, relocations and the increasing complexity of products, many companies face major challenges. Thanks to our many years of project experience in the automotive sector, we understand the special features and levers of the industry and deliver not only the necessary methodological knowledge, but also comprehensive benchmark and best practice knowledge in the technical competitive environment.
Benchmarking with concept
We have our own benchmark center at our head office in Saarburg. Our concept of benchmarking aims to enable a product-specific location determination, as well as a holistic competitive comparison with industry leaders and market participants, in order to identify optimization potential in a targeted manner. Our benchmark center covers an area of more than 1,000 square meters, including the appropriate qualified staff and crane systems that enable the dismantling of material-intensive products. In addition, all necessary facilities and tools are available for the dismantling and documentation of complex benchmark projects.
Benchmark projects, which we implement for you:
- Full car dismantling
- 2.0-liter car engines
- Manual and automatic car transmissions (Powertrain)
- Hybrid vehicle power trains
- Electric vehicle power trains
- Automobile Bumper Systems (Exterior)
- Automobile LED Headlight systems (Exterior)
- Automobile vehicle doors (Exterior & Interior)
- Automobile Seat Structures (Interior)
- 10.0-liter to 13.0-liter large truck engines
- Truck exhaust systems of the new Euro 6c Generation
- Bus main wiring looms (Electric & Electronic)
- Charging stations for Electro-mobility
- Different circuit boards (PCBs) including component identification
- Complete motorcycle dismantling
With POLARIXPARTNER Insights we offer you exclusive insights and outlooks of your industry. For example, do you want to know how we assess current developments in your industry or your business sector, where the future of your industry is going, and how to make the best use of new market opportunities?
POLARIXPARTNER Insights supports you with forward-looking white papers, publications and studies. Whether it’s from the automotive, medical technology, pharmaceutical, or aerospace industries, plant construction or mechanical engineering - we have the inside knowledge that will help you with your strategy development.